We believe ensuring required quality is the key of long term business relationship.We have a dedicated skilled independent QC fleet working through a foolproof well thought system to ensure an international standard of quality in production procedure. Below are the procedures we follow strictly to ensure our standard in production. We implemented all these procedure to keep us safe from any unwanted hazard during production.
- Internal PP meeting: Before handover the file to QA department from merchandising department we do an internal PP meeting so that a QC knows every detailing & quality standard of customer from production merchandiser. This is to close the communication gap between merchandising & QA department. Presence of technical team, merchandising team & QA team is mandatory here. Also it is mandatory to have sealed PP samples with PP comments attached, bulk trim card, bulk fabric GSM report, accessories check list, packing instruction on QC file.
- Risk assessment: During IPM we go through the whole garment (procedure wise) & find out risk factors during production. These points are red marked & carefully followed up during production to eliminate unwanted issues at the first place.
- Pre-Production meeting: We do a pre-production meeting with all production responsible personnel of factory to make them understand the whole order& working procedure. Presence of bulk size set, in house wash test report of bulk size set & fabric shrinkage report is mandatory here. If there any pattern rectification required then it is done after PP meeting but before cutting.
- Technical Visit: At the very early stage of production output, our technical team visits the factory sewing line to check if there any problems/issues in production line which is causing quality issues in final product. If any problem found they solve there, instantly.
- Weekly inline & wash test report: Our QC does in line inspection on each week during production & brings samples from the sewing line to perform in house wash test to ensure optimum quality of bulk product. If any issues found immediately actions are taken to solve. QA department is independent & they independently provide result reports to customer each week directly.
- Involvement of wash technician: To prevent issues &ensure quality in washing procedure, we have wash technician who goes to washing plant daily for optimum output.
- Pre-final Inspection: Before offering final inspection, our quality manager goes to factory & does a pre-final inspection to check if goods are ok for final inspection or not. If quality is not satisfactory then goods are reopened & rechecked carefully.